If you are not able to install Norton Internet Security on your device or unable to access Norton Internet Security then you can use the Norton Bootable Recovery tool to resolve the issue. Remember, you can only run the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool using DVD or a USB drive. Although it scans and removes viruses, spyware and other vulnerable risks from the computer, the Norton Bootable tool is not a replacement for Norton antivirus software. Here in this article, you will find out the procedure to fix errors with Norton Bootable Recovery Tool. If you have some other queries related to Norton software then it is suggested to visit Norton’s official website.
Elaborated steps to work with Norton Bootable Recovery Tool
- Firstly, download Norton Bootable recovery tool on your device free of infections.
- After this, you need to create a Norton Bootable Recovery Tool table media on your computer.
- Now, you have to launch the Norton Bootable Recovery tool from your desktop.
- Insert the Norton Bootable tool that you have created
- Switch on the infected computer and enter the BIOS mode.
- Followed by this, you just have to tap on the DVD or USB and then click on “Enter” option.
- Go to the “Welcome to NBRT” page and click on the “Boot” option.
- From the “Select Language” list, choose your preferred language and press on “Ok”.
- Go through the license agreement and tap on the “Agree” option to launch the tool.
- The final step explains that you need to scan and resolve vulnerable threats.
Read More >> Tactics to manage Norton Download Intelligence
Guide to run Norton Bootable Recovery tool to detect and eliminate the risks
If you download and run the Norton bootable Recovery Tool then the software will help you to identify the lists of all the vulnerable threats to computer. In this section, you will find the scanning process:-
- Read the Norton License Agreement thoroughly and click on “Agree” option.
- Move your cursor to “Scan your computer” section and then click on the “Start Scan” option.
- Once the scanning is complete, you will see the “Scan Completed” window on-screen.
- Review the scan results from the window and click on the “Action” column.
- Now, click on the “Fix” option, you will see a confirmation dialog box on-screen, click on “OK” option.
- On-screen you will see “Remediation Window” that shows you each threat beneath the “Action Column.
- Followed by this, you have to tap on “Continue”.
- After this, click on the “Reboot” option to restart, in case, you wish to re-scan the device, click on the “Scan Again” option.
The Norton Bootable Recovery tool downloads and updates the latest and proficient versions for virus definitions. One should learn how to use the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool to keep your data and device security at priority. Make sure to download the latest version of Norton antivirus, as it will keep your device secure from the latest virus and security threats.