Norton.com/Myaccount is a complete solution web page for users who subscribed to Norton products and services. With the proper and streamlined support from Norton account, you can easily access all your Norton products with product key at the time of installing Norton Security on your device.
All you need is to sign in to your Norton account by entering your username and password that you created at the time of account creation. The account settings page will enable you to collect and process the information related to your Norton account via Norton.com/Myaccount.
One you’re logged in, you can perform the following tasks:
- Check and alter the subscription settings
- Activate or deactivate the Norton Auto-renewal services
- Check and update all the personal details such as name, address, email ID, and phone number
- Reset the password of your Norton account via norton.com/setup
- Set up two-factor verification settings for your Norton account
- Check and update billing details such as billing address, payment mode, and bank details
- Set your communication preferences
- View the purchase order ID and order summary of Norton Products and services that you subscribed to
- Download the latest version of your Norton products
- Retrieve your product key
- Manage your Norton products and subscriptions
- Access your backup
- Access or create your cloud vault
- Install and reinstall Norton setup by using the product key stored in your account
- Purchase additional storage space for online backup of more data
- Contact technical Support for Norton products
Get a quick glance on what is accessible through Norton account
Norton.com/Myaccount enables you to get access to any of the following sections in the Account Settings Page:
- My subscription: This section in your Account Settings page allows you to view the list of Norton products and services that are registered to your account. It also enables you to change the settings of auto-renewal services.
- Personal Information: This section comprises all the information related to the user account.
- Communication Preferences: This section allows you to set LifeLock specific contact preferences.
- Billing Information: Let’s you view and change billing information and payment methods such as credit card details, debit card details, and online banking details.
- Order History: You can easily navigate through the order history of all your subscribed products and services which includes information such as order date, order ID, and the current status of the order.
Steps to generate a new Norton account via Norton.com/Myaccount
Norton account lets you to access and manage all Norton products at one location. You can store your existing product key and purchase additional product keys. Register your products with Norton account.
It won’t take more than 2 minutes with a few easy-to-follow steps to create a new Norton account. Make sure to have uninterrupted internet connectivity before you start the procedure.
Here we are going to discuss the multiple options to create a new Norton account
To create Norton Account by visiting Norton account website i.e. Norton.com/Myaccount
- Open your internet browser and visit the site “manage.norton.com”
- You see a “Sign Up” button at the bottom left side of the page. Click on it and it’s free
- A Norton account sign window will pop up and you’ll be prompted to type your personal details such as email ID, password, and other information
- Create a username and password that is easy to remember
- Click “Sign Up”
To create a new Norton account via Norton Password Manager on Windows
Please note that from 2017, the exclusive version of Norton Password Manager is no longer downloadable for new users. However, the feature is still in practice for users who are subscribed to Norton Security products.
- Go to the desktop and locate the Norton Password Manager icon, then click on it
- In the Norton sign or create account panel, enter your username and hit the “Next” button
- Norton Password Manager will check whether the email ID is still active
- In the create account panel, enter your password and other details such as name, email ID, phone number, age, etc.
- Select the services you want to activate on your Norton account such as “Email me product updates, offers and Security Newsletters, if you want to receive notifications from Norton on latest in online security.
- Click “Sign Up” to create a new account
To create a new Norton account by using Norton Password Manager apps on iPhone or Android
- Unlock your phone and navigate to the Norton Password Manager App on the Home screen and click on it.
- Select “Create account”
- Enter your username and password in the given space
- Tap “agree and sign up”
How to sign in to your Norton account by using Norton.com/Myaccount?
The process of signing to your Norton account is relatively simple and easy-to-follow. Go through the steps to access your Norton account:
- Browse the link office.com/Myaccount
- Click on the “Sign in” tab located at the top right-hand side of the screen
- Enter your email ID and Password
- Click “Remember me on this device” to keep the password in records of Norton so you don’t have to type in your password every time you try to login your account, or you can choose to withdraw the idea to ensure confidentiality of your Password.
- Click “Sign in”
Get access to your Norton account by using “My Norton Window” option
- Start Norton
- In the My Norton Window, next to Device Security, click the drop-down arrow
- Click “Manage My Devices” in the Menu that displays on screen
For technical support, while following any of the above steps, you can contact Norton Customer Support or visit Norton.com/Myaccount for detailed information on how to create and login to your Norton account.
When you purchase Norton Products via a retail shop, make sure to check the information on how to create a Norton account is available inside the retail card. In case of online purchase, the details are mentioned in the order confirmation email along with a product key that you receive from Symantec.