People deploy Norton 360 on their devices because it gives their device the overall protection from the threats and viruses. If your PC is infected with a virus, then it will cost you so many things. You may lose your personal as well as financial information stored on it.
But, what will you do if your antivirus solution i.e. Norton 360 starts to behave inappropriately and stops giving the desired output? In this situation, you have no other option but to uninstall or remove it from your device.
People using Norton 360 have reported coming across a certain error with their product. This makes them want to uninstall it because the product-usage is responsible for the inappropriate behavior of the device as well. It is believed and tested that by removing the said product will allow people to enhance and upgrade other Norton products.
Different ways to remove Norton 360 from Windows 10
Method 1: Using the admin account
- Log in to your Windows device as an admin.
- Do not forget to close the other windows if you have opened any.
- After this, click on the “Start” button.
- Navigate to the “All programs” menu.
- From here, open “Norton 360”.
- Further, get to the list of programs that you have installed lately.
- Scroll down in the window and click “Uninstall Norton 360”.
- As soon as you see the User Account Control window, click “Yes”.
- Now “ click”next “ on the following window.
- Wait for a couple of minutes, and restart your digital device.
Method 2: From the “control panel”
- Click “Start” followed by the “Settings” option.
- From here, go to the “control panel” and select “programs”.
- Hit the option saying “Uninstall a program”.
- Further, tap on “Add or remove” the programs.
- Tap on the option reading as “Launch the Norton 360 program list”.
- Now, select the “Uninstall/Change” option available at the top.
- Click right on the program list.
- Consecutively, tap on “Uninstall/Change” again.
- Run the program on the spot to get rid of Norton 360 completely.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the process.
Method 3: Troubleshoot the leftover files
- First of all, locate the entry of leftover registry keys & files of it.
- Try to delete them all by following some easy steps.
- Enable the “Safe Mode” in Windows and continue.
- Further, clean all the registry files you come across.
Sometimes, when you try to use an add-on of Norton and you encounter various troubles while doing so, it annoys you a lot. Then you may seek expert assistance from norton.com/setup representatives. They will help you to get rid of the real-time troubles with your Norton products.